The trial lawyers at Lesemann & Associates have a broad range of experience in business disputes, having resolved problems for clients in all economic sectors. We have the ability to help avoid disputes and to resolve them through trial, arbitration, or settlement, and the wisdom to know which approach to deploy in a particular situation.
Your business faces complex challenges that require solutions, not just cautious advice. Our attorneys deliver through an approach where your challenge is also our challenge, and working with our clients as a team toward a goal that is defined and, when appropriate, redefined to secure a beneficial result. A business dispute can present a number of threats, ranging from causing distraction to threatening the very existence of your company. And a dispute can also present opportunity. Our team works quickly, diligently and intelligently toward positive solutions and outcomes.
Highlights of Our Business Disputes Practice:
- We have “large firm” experience and abilities, having worked at regional and national law firms, while also providing responsiveness, flexibility and cost effectiveness
- Working together with local counsel, we have successfully handled business disputes for clients in thirteen different states, providing clients with efficient and aggressive in various courts and tribunals
- Our background handling disputes also makes us highly effective in preparing contracts and agreements and providing guidance and advice that allows disputes to be avoided
Areas We Handle:
- Contract Litigation
- Shareholder/Member Disputes
- Executive Compensation/Severance and Employment Disputes
- Non-Competition and Non-Solicitation Agreements and Litigation
- Business Torts, including Fraud, Conversion, Defamation and Related Claims
- Trade Secrets
- Unfair Trade Practices
- Copyright and Trademark Infringement
- Interference with Business Relationships and Assets