The wrongful death and personal injury attorneys at Lesemann & Associates represent injured victims and their families in complex personal injury litigation, including wrongful death cases, liquor liability, premises liability, negligence, and transportation liability. We have extensive experience investigating an event, analyzing liability, and ascertaining damages. Whether pursuing a favorable settlement or taking a case to trial in the event of unreasonable defendants, our approach is always efficient, diligent and tenacious.
The unexpected loss of a loved one is a profound event that in many cases could have been avoided. We assist families who have experienced such tragedy. Lesemann & Associates works with our clients on all legal issues arising from wrongful death and serious personal injury. The applicable law, and the path to a full financial recovery, is complex. It is important to have a legal team with the experience and expertise to handle your case.
Highlights of Our Wrongful Death and Personal Injury Practice:
- We have handled significant cases and know how to deal with the issues that arise in such cases, both the expected and the unexpected
- Our experience has allowed us to build a team of industry-specific experts to assist in preparing your case and, whenever necessary, taking it to trial
- We limit the number of wrongful death and personal injury cases that we undertake, ensuring that your case receives prompt, continued and effective attention from start to finish
Areas We Handle:
- Wrongful Death
- Liquor Liability and “Dram Shop” Cases
- Automobile and Trucking Accidents
- Premises Liability and Contractor Liability
- Head Trauma, Brain Injuries, and Spinal Injuries
- Emotional Distress
- Childhood Injuries
- All Forms of Personal Injury